Available for weekly rental. Call 315-876-2262 or e-mail info@NewYorkPrivateIsland.com
Looking for romance, excitement and relaxation in the Thousand Islands?
Whiskey Island Lodge is the perfect setting for your family reunion,
event, or vacation. Panoramic views and gorgeous sunsets await you.
Rentals are 7 days and 7 nights.
Weekly Rentals: 7 days, 7 nights
Per Week Rate: call
$1000 Security/Damage deposit (refundable)
Maximum Guest Allowance: 15 people
(for additional guests contact us)
(2:00pm), Depart (12:00pm)
• Dogs require an additional one-time fee per dog (non refundable)
• House keeping available upon request (additional fees will
• Weekly rentals are responsible for all food and beverages
Parking is limited, please ask about public parking options.
Whiskey Island is a 3.1± acre island. Positioned stately
against the serene landscape of the island is the circa-1875 main
lodge. This grand Lodge contains eight bedrooms, four bathrooms,
a commercial kitchen, a family room, a library and five porches-three
of which are screened. A 2-bedroom guest cottage, boathouse and
skiff house complete the Islands structures. Add to that, ample
dockage and great swimming. Whiskey Island Lodge truly is a place
that you have to see to believe!
with basic spices, staples such as sugar, flower, coffee, coffee
pot, pots, pans, dishware and silverware.
Island also includes drinking water in 5 gallon and 2.5 gallon jugs
• 2 Master Bedrooms: 1 Downstairs, 1 Upstairs
• 2 Queen Bedrooms: Green Room, White Room (both upstairs)
• 2 Full Bedrooms: Maid's Room 1 & 2
• 2 Twin Bedrooms: Rose Room and Maid's Room 3
• Additional sleeping with 1/2 bath above the Boat House
• All linens are provided.
• 2 Upstairs
• 2 Downstairs
• Towels are provided.
• TV Room
• Screened-in Rotunda
• Dining Room - covered and screened
• Back Porch - covered and screened
• Rotunda - covered and screened
• Upstairs Master Bedroom - covered
• Front Entrance - covered
• Significant and ample dockage
• Can accommodate 70' yacht on outside dock
• Laundry Facilities
• TV/DVD/Direct tv
• Swim dock
• Deep water
• Chairs and rocks
GUEST COTTAGE with 2 Bedrooms
On the Water
At the Head of the Island
• Coyote Moon Vineyards
• 1000 Islands Chamber of Commerce
• Antique Boat Museum
• Clayton Opera House
• Classic Island Cruises
• Thousand Islands Tourism Council